Synonyms for lunchtime
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : luhnch-tahym|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈlʌntʃˌtaɪm|
Définition of lunchtime
- As in midday : noun middle of the day
- By lunchtime, I managed to get up and get my ass out onto the streets.
- Extract from : « Little Brother » by Cory Doctorow
- I can see the shadows disappearing as lunchtime comes to hand.
- Extract from : « Punch, Or The London Charivari, Vol. 103, July 30, 1892 » by Various
- He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
- Extract from : « Warren Commission (7 of 26): Hearings Vol. VII (of 15) » by The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy
- Some of the big boys were passing around pictures at lunchtime a couple days ago and I peeked.
- Extract from : « The Status Civilization » by Robert Sheckley
- An' whin dey see li'l black Mose, dey all gnash dey teef an' grin 'ca'se it gettin' erlong toward dey-all's lunchtime.
- Extract from : « The Boy Scouts Book of Campfire Stories » by Various
- At lunchtime, over a bowl of chili and crackers, Tom recalled another problem.
- Extract from : « Tom Swift and the Electronic Hydrolung » by Victor Appleton
- The water was too good to abandon after a few quick dips, however, and they alternately swam and lazed in the sun until lunchtime.
- Extract from : « Smugglers' Reef » by John Blaine
- When he emerged at lunchtime he was surprised to find his man about to depart.
- Extract from : « Charles Frohman: Manager and Man » by Isaac Frederick Marcosson and Daniel Frohman
- All he has had to eat since lunchtime is an apple, three bananas, and I dont know how many bags of peanuts.
- Extract from : « The Ranger Boys Outwit the Timber Thieves » by Claude A. Labelle
- Well, I was going to see her sometime in the lunchtime because it was very close to my work.
- Extract from : « Warren Commission (8 of 26): Hearings Vol. VIII (of 15) » by The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy
Antonyms for lunchtime
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019