Synonyms for caring
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : kair|
|Phonetic Transcription : kɛər|
Top 10 synonyms for caring Other synonyms for the word caring
Définition of caringOrigin :
- 1550s, verbal noun from care (v.).
- verb tend to
- verb regard highly
- Mention the precautions that should be observed in caring for milk.
- Extract from : « Woman's Institute Library of Cookery, Vol. 2 » by Woman's Institute of Domestic Arts and Sciences
- We were a jolly set; most of us poor as church mice, and caring little.
- Extract from : « The Bacillus of Beauty » by Harriet Stark
- If I'd seen you caring for Monny, I should have found some medicine to cure my heartache.
- Extract from : « It Happened in Egypt » by C. N. Williamson
- The men, without looking or caring, went on locking the gate.
- Extract from : « Tales And Novels, Volume 9 (of 10) » by Maria Edgeworth
- In Rome, they have a commendable system of caring for their cats.
- Extract from : « Concerning Cats » by Helen M. Winslow
- If ever any work were a sacred one, it was that of caring for these Grecian widows.
- Extract from : « The Ministry of Intercession » by Andrew Murray
- But Gervaise ended by not caring a fig for these thwacks, not more than she did for anything else.
- Extract from : « L'Assommoir » by Emile Zola
- It seemed the gods of some few others were caring for them also.
- Extract from : « Chit-Chat; Nirvana; The Searchlight » by Mathew Joseph Holt
- My not caring for Mr. Pearson was not my reason for refusing him.
- Extract from : « Cap'n Warren's Wards » by Joseph C. Lincoln
- They knew that they could only have the true use of riches by not caring about them.
- Extract from : « Critias » by Plato
Antonyms for caring
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019