Synonyms for blue heaven
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for blue heaven Other synonyms for the word blue heaven
Définition of blue heaven
- As in LSD : noun lysergic acid diethylamide
- Its flame and smoke leaped up from the white hill into the blue heaven.
- Extract from : « The Mermaid » by Lily Dougall
- It was but a small patch of the blue heaven—a disc, not larger than a dining-plate.
- Extract from : « The Quadroon » by Mayne Reid
- Peace was in the blue heaven, on the blue-green sea, on the green land.
- Extract from : « The Washer of the Ford » by Fiona Macleod
- The blue heaven was its roof, the stars were the lamps that shone from its ceiling.
- Extract from : « Early Plays » by Henrik Ibsen
- A blue heaven stretched above, a green rolling plain undulated below, intersected with hedge-rows and flecked with grazing sheep.
- Extract from : « The White Company » by Arthur Conan Doyle
- At her question he closed his eyes, shutting out the peaceful arch and the bit of blue heaven overhead.
- Extract from : « K » by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- A towering citadel whose foot kept firm the wrinkled earth, and whose battlements touched the blue heaven.
- Extract from : « The Brown Fairy Book » by Andrew Lang
- The great fountain sent its flashing silver spirts towards a blue heaven.
- Extract from : « Dreamers of the Ghetto » by I. Zangwill
- Great florid baroque clouds floated high in the blue heaven.
- Extract from : « Crome Yellow » by Aldous Huxley
- Peace was in the blue heaven, on the blue-green sea, and on the green land.
- Extract from : « The Divine Adventure etc. (Works vol. 4) » by Fiona Macleod
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019