Synonyms for analgesic
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : an-l-jee-zik, -sik|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌæn lˈdʒi zɪk, -sɪk|
Définition of analgesicOrigin :
- "tending to remove pain," 1848, from analgesia + -ic. Alternative form analgetic is preferred by linguistic purists but is less common in use. The noun meaning "an analgesic preparation" recorded by 1860.
- noun pain remover
- (Analgesic and Antipyretic): 16—32 ♏, pure or with equal parts glycerin or oil.
- Extract from : « Merck's 1899 Manual » by Merck & Co.
Words or expressions associated with your search
- analytic geometry
- analytical geometry
- canal boat
- environmental impact analysi
- environmental impact analysis
- gravimetric analysis
- news analysis
- systems analyst
- volumetric analysis
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019