Synonyms for air embolism
|Grammar : Noun|
Définition of air embolism
- As in decompression sickness : noun condition caused by rapid change in atmospheric pressure
- Danger from air embolism is exceedingly doubtful, unless great quantities were forced into a large vein by artificial means.
- Extract from : « Special Report on Diseases of the Horse » by United States Department of Agriculture
- Its dangers—infection, air embolism, intravascular clotting, sudden death—are matters of record.
- Extract from : « The Propaganda for Reform in Proprietary Medicines, Vol. 2 of 2 » by Various
Words or expressions associated with your search
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019