Synonyms for air cooling
|Grammar : Noun, verb|
|Spell : air-kool|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈɛərˌkul|
Top 10 synonyms for air cooling Other synonyms for the word air cooling
Définition of air cooling
- As in central air conditioning : noun climate control
- As in refrigerate : verb chill, usually in storage
- As in cool : verb chill
- As in fan : verb blow on
- Air cooling is carried out by fans which drive air through air jackets on cylinders.
- Extract from : « Jane's All the World's Aircraft » by Various
- Occasionally the chief would shoot a question at me; but, the night air cooling my fevered brain, my replies were guarded.
- Extract from : « Astounding Stories of Super-Science January 1930 » by Victor Rousseau
Antonyms for air cooling
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019