Synonyms for air-cooling
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : air-kool|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈɛərˌkul|
Top 10 synonyms for air-cooling Other synonyms for the word air-cooling
Définition of air-cooling
- As in refrigerate : verb chill, usually in storage
- As in cool : verb chill
- As in fan : verb blow on
- Another form of air-cooling system consists of pins or spines projecting radially from the surface of the cylinder.
- Extract from : « The Gasoline Motor » by Harold Whiting Slauson
- The car surged forward instantly, a blast of icy air pouring from the air-cooling vents.
- Extract from : « Planet of the Damned » by Harry Harrison
- The second system, which obviated the use of water or radiators, was known as air-cooling.
- Extract from : « The Aeroplane » by Claude Grahame-White and Harry Harper
- The steel cylinders are machined from solid forgings and provided with webs for air-cooling as shown.
- Extract from : « A History of Aeronautics » by E. Charles Vivian
- We have no doubt that any London engine-maker would hit off the whole scheme of an air-cooling machine in half an hour.
- Extract from : « Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 430 » by Various
Antonyms for air-cooling
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019