Synonyms for agriculturist
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ag-ri-kuhl-cher-ist|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌæg rɪˈkʌl tʃər ɪst|
Définition of agriculturist
- noun farmer
- I believe they are the most unprofitable speculation an agriculturist can interfere with.
- Extract from : « Cattle and Cattle-breeders » by William M'Combie
- But it must not be thought that he had himself become an agriculturist.
- Extract from : « The Wrong Woman » by Charles D. Stewart
- The agriculturist does not pretend that he has created the corn; but he has given it its value.
- Extract from : « Sophisms of the Protectionists » by Frederic Bastiat
- This supports the inference that the agriculturist was a nature worshipper.
- Extract from : « A History of Nursery Rhymes » by Percy B. Green
- Another friend of the agriculturist is the Phymata erosa (Fig. 263).
- Extract from : « Our Common Insects » by Alpheus Spring Packard
- For how should we clothe ourselves, how nourish ourselves, without the agriculturist?
- Extract from : « Madame Bovary » by Gustave Flaubert
- Psyekoff, Lieutenant Klausoff's agent; agriculturist and mechanician!
- Extract from : « Masterpieces of Mystery In Four Volumes » by Various
- Women are a sore trial to the patience of the agriculturist in a busy time.
- Extract from : « The Toilers of the Field » by Richard Jefferies
- Whether this is a gain or loss to the agriculturist, is not for us to determine.
- Extract from : « Farm drainage » by Henry Flagg French
- My relations have done their utmost to make an agriculturist of me.
- Extract from : « A Vanished Hand » by Sarah Doudney
Words or expressions associated with your search
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019