Synonyms for agrestic
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-gres-tik|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈgrɛs tɪk|
Top 10 synonyms for agrestic Other synonyms for the word agrestic
Définition of agrestic
- As in pastoral : adj peaceful, especially referring to the countryside
- As in unpolished : adj crude
- As in country : adj rural, pastoral
- Agrestic, a-gres′tik, adj. pertaining to the fields: rural: unpolished.
- Extract from : « Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary (part 1 of 4: A-D) » by Various
- Cowley retreated into solitude, where he found none of the agrestic charms of the landscapes of his muse.
- Extract from : « Calamities and Quarrels of Authors » by Isaac Disraeli
Antonyms for agrestic
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019