Synonyms for aftertime
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : af-ter-tahym, ahf-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæf tərˌtaɪm, ˈɑf-|
Top 10 synonyms for aftertime Other synonyms for the word aftertime
Définition of aftertime
- As in future : noun time to come
- As in hereafter : noun life after death
- Fraternal initiations and their equivalents in the aftertime.
- Extract from : « The Thirteenth » by James J. Walsh
- The soul of the great epic, like the chief, Conquers in aftertime on fields unknown.
- Extract from : « The Lay of the Cid » by R. Selden Rose
- It was his refuge in that aftertime, in which a subsiding grief often leaves a deeper sense of isolation.
- Extract from : « Life and Letters of Robert Browning » by Mrs. Sutherland Orr
- It was not easy to decide that doubt at the moment—and it proved to be equally difficult to throw any light on it at an aftertime.
- Extract from : « The New Magdalen » by Wilkie Collins
- Then—in the aftertime—our educational efforts will not be wasted and misdirected, as they are almost wholly to-day.
- Extract from : « The Eugenic Marriage, Volume I. (of IV.) » by W. Grant Hague, M.D.
- Here also, in aftertime, the final interview between Florence and Edith took place.
- Extract from : « Rambles in Dickens' Land » by Robert Allbut
Antonyms for aftertime
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019