Synonyms for affectable
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : verb uh-fekt; noun af-ekt|
|Phonetic Transcription : verb əˈfɛkt; noun ˈæf ɛkt|
Top 10 synonyms for affectable Other synonyms for the word affectable
Définition of affectableOrigin :
- "to make an impression on," 1630s; earlier "to attack" (c.1600), "act upon, infect" (early 15c.), from affect (n.). Related: Affected; affecting.
- As in impressionable : adj easily taught; gullible
- They are too affectable, too susceptible to sudden changes of mood.
- Extract from : « How to Analyze People on Sight » by Elsie Lincoln Benedict and Ralph Paine Benedict
- Neither honour nor artistic personality is affectable by external considerations which are on a different plane of value.
- Extract from : « Recent Developments in European Thought » by Various
Antonyms for affectable
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019