Synonyms for aeriform
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : air-uh-fawrm, ey-eer-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈɛər əˌfɔrm, eɪˈɪər-|
Top 10 synonyms for aeriform Other synonyms for the word aeriform
Définition of aeriform
- As in gaseous : adj vaporous
- As in aerial : adj occurring in the air
- Personally I prefer the aeriform fluid in front of the curtain.
- Extract from : « Nat Goodwin's Book » by Nat C. Goodwin
- According to the views we have mentioned, we must ascribe life to a gas, that is, to an aeriform body.
- Extract from : « A Strange Story, Complete » by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- For it must apparently have formed part of an aeriform mass in which they were immersed at an earlier stage of their history.
- Extract from : « A Popular History of Astronomy During the Nineteenth Century » by Agnes M. (Agnes Mary) Clerke
- Warm dry air, especially when in motion, promotes the aeriform transpiration, by favouring evaporation.
- Extract from : « The Action of Medicines in the System » by Frederick William Headland
- What is the cause of bodies being either solid, liquid, or aeriform?
- Extract from : « A Catechism of Familiar Things; Their History, and the Events Which Led to Their Discovery » by Benziger Brothers
Antonyms for aeriform
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019