Synonyms for advertiser
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-ver-tahyz, ad-ver-tahyz|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæd vərˌtaɪz, ˌæd vərˈtaɪz|
Top 10 synonyms for advertiser Other synonyms for the word advertiser
Définition of advertiserOrigin :
- 1560s, agent noun from advertise (v.).
- As in promoter : noun supporter
- As in forerunner : noun messenger, herald
- Thus the advertiser tends to control the policy of the paper.
- Extract from : « Commercialism and Journalism » by Hamilton Holt
- The "Trumet Daily Advertiser" had, so to speak, issued an extra.
- Extract from : « Keziah Coffin » by Joseph C. Lincoln
- "The book is truly an American novel," says the Boston Advertiser.
- Extract from : « Hetty's Strange History » by Helen Jackson
- You must become an advertiser or you must pay the penalty of incompetence.
- Extract from : « The Clock that Had no Hands » by Herbert Kaufman
- He laugh'd & call'd me Newsmonger, & said I was a daily advertiser.
- Extract from : « Diary of Anna Green Winslow » by Anna Green Winslow
- It is honourable of the advertiser to mention the minuteness of the cliffs.
- Extract from : « Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 147, July 22, 1914 » by Various
- There is no natural demand for them to assist the advertiser, such as there is for food-stuffs.
- Extract from : « The Building of a Book » by Various
- The Kane Company was not an advertiser in any daily or Sunday paper.
- Extract from : « Jennie Gerhardt » by Theodore Dreiser
- He pointed to a clipping on his desk from the Indianapolis "Advertiser" of that morning.
- Extract from : « Otherwise Phyllis » by Meredith Nicholson
- He had heard us singing when we were at the Advertiser office.
- Extract from : « If, Yes and Perhaps » by Edward Everett Hale
Antonyms for advertiser
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019