Synonyms for adequateness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-i-kwit|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæd ɪ kwɪt|
Top 10 synonyms for adequateness
Définition of adequatenessOrigin :
- 1610s, from Latin adaequatus "equalized," past participle of adaequare "to make equal to," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + aequare "make level," from aequus (see equal). The sense is of being "equal to what is required." Related: Adequateness.
- As in satiation : noun fullness
- As in fullness : noun abundance, breadth
- For the object must be given in experience, and the question relates to the adequateness of the object to an idea.
- Extract from : « The Critique of Pure Reason » by Immanuel Kant
Antonyms for adequateness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019