Synonyms for actuation
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ak-choo-eyt|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæk tʃuˌeɪt|
Top 10 synonyms for actuation Other synonyms for the word actuation
- get up and go
- right stuff
Définition of actuationOrigin :
- 1590s, from Medieval Latin actuatus, past participle of actuare, from Latin actus (see act (n.)). Related: Actuated; actuating.
- As in impulse : noun drive, resolve
- As in motivation : noun ambition, inspiration
- As in spur : noun incitement, stimulus
- For actuation, watches were provided with mainsprings which have steadily undergone improvement in quality and in placing.
- Extract from : « Inventors at Work » by George Iles
- He was wholly undramatic in the actuation of the characters which he imagined so dramatically.
- Extract from : « Literary Friends And Acquaintances » by William Dean Howells
Antonyms for actuation
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019