Synonyms for acicula
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-sik-yuh-luh|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈsɪk yə lə|
Top 10 synonyms for acicula Other synonyms for the word acicula
Définition of acicula
- As in acumination : noun point
- As in mucro : noun point
- As in mucronation : noun point
- Acicula lineata is a very small shell, the size of the Pupæ; mainly northern in distribution.
- Extract from : « Our British Snails » by John William Horsley
- The banks of Aripo are not the only localities, nor is the acicula the only mollusc, by which pearls are furnished.
- Extract from : « Sketches of the Natural History of Ceylon » by J. Emerson Tennent
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019