Synonyms for acceptability
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ak-sep-tuh-buh l|
|Phonetic Transcription : ækˈsɛp tə bəl|
Top 10 synonyms for acceptability Other synonyms for the word acceptability
Définition of acceptabilityOrigin :
- 1660s, from Late Latin acceptabilitas, from Latin acceptabilis (see acceptable).
- As in reputation : noun commonly held opinion of person's character
- As in eligibility : noun fitness
- As in rep : noun reputation
- As in repute : noun reputation
- The acceptability of Mr. Mallory to the people, at the outset of his career, has been noted.
- Extract from : « Four Years in Rebel Capitals » by T. C. DeLeon
- It is not enough for a prophet to believe in his message; he must believe in its acceptability.
- Extract from : « Twelve Types » by G.K. Chesterton
- The "Pansy Books" may be purchased by any Sunday-school without hesitation as to their character or acceptability.
- Extract from : « Strange Teas, Dinners, Weddings and Fetes » by Various
- There still remains a doubt in Hannibal as to its perfect suitability, but there is no doubt as to its acceptability.
- Extract from : « Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete » by Albert Bigelow Paine
- They would not draw near to the god, with an offering about the acceptability of which they were in doubt.
- Extract from : « The Idea of God in Early Religions » by F. B. Jevons
- The special form of government was not the important point, but its possibility and its acceptability.
- Extract from : « Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 7, Slice 7 » by Various
- We go on with these disregarded data, some of which, many of which, are of the highest degree of acceptability.
- Extract from : « The Book of the Damned » by Charles Fort
- The test as to acceptability of the consequences involves an unknown factor.
- Extract from : « Sound Military Decision » by U.s. Naval War College
- It is often the very stiffness and rigidity of English methods which hinders their acceptability amongst Indian people.
- Extract from : « India and the Indians » by Edward F. Elwin
- There can be no question of its supreme place in our literature; there can be no doubt of its wide acceptance and acceptability.
- Extract from : « A Forest Hearth: A Romance of Indiana in the Thirties » by Charles Major
Antonyms for acceptability
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019