Synonyms for abdominal region
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for abdominal region Other synonyms for the word abdominal region
Définition of abdominal region
- As in stomach : noun digestive organ of animate being; exterior
- Are there no remedies for excessive accumulation of fat in the abdominal region?
- Extract from : « A Black Adonis » by Linn Boyd Porter
- An attack is recognized by acute pain in the abdominal region.
- Extract from : « The American Reformed Cattle Doctor » by George Dadd
- The Philippians, to whom Paul wrote so touchingly, are not the only people in the world whose god is their abdominal region.
- Extract from : « Forty Years in the Wilderness of Pills and Powders » by William A. Alcott
- We will afterwards describe the abdominal region, then the muscles which occupy the dorsal aspect of the trunk.
- Extract from : « Artistic Anatomy of Animals » by douard Cuyer
- I also employ hot solutions of the latter acid as a local bath over the abdominal region, applied with a large sponge.
- Extract from : « A System of Practical Medicine By American Authors, Vol. II » by Various
- Every normal crustacean, on the other hand, has the abdominal region of the body covered by a thick chitinous shell.
- Extract from : « Natural Law in the Spiritual World » by Henry Drummond
- He was seized with griping pains in the abdominal region, and locked himself up for the period of one whole day in his court room.
- Extract from : « The Goose Man » by Jacob Wassermann
- Remember also the necessity, when taking these movements, of keeping the abdominal region expanded as fully as possible.
- Extract from : « Vitality Supreme » by Bernarr Macfadden
- Open the abdominal region of every fish by making a generous cut from the vent straight forward toward the ventral fins.
- Extract from : « Taxidermy and Zoological Collecting » by William T. Hornaday
- Then he thought of the ugly spectacle he would present if he confined the mutilation to the abdominal region.
- Extract from : « What's-His-Name » by George Barr McCutcheon
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019