Antonyms for obtainable
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uhb-teyn|
|Phonetic Transcription : əbˈteɪn|
Definition of obtainableOrigin :
- 1610s, from obtain + -able. Related: Obtainability.
- adj achievable, available
- Where such a flame is not obtainable, a hot carbon rod is used.
- Extract from : « The Automobile Storage Battery » by O. A. Witte
- Surely the information is obtainable, if not from Mr. Morley, then from some other source.
- Extract from : « Ireland as It Is » by Robert John Buckley (AKA R.J.B.)
- No gold nor ivory nor other article of value was obtainable.
- Extract from : « Impressions of South Africa » by James Bryce
- Only by doing the will of the Father is the saving grace of the Son obtainable.
- Extract from : « Jesus the Christ » by James Edward Talmage
- Meat is often used—when obtainable—dried, in strips, generally of beef.
- Extract from : « Mexico » by Charles Reginald Enock
- Rarely for sale in nurseries, but obtainable from collectors.
- Extract from : « Handbook of the Trees of New England » by Lorin Low Dame
- The rest of the band were in the story below them, from which a view was also obtainable.
- Extract from : « No Surrender! » by G. A. Henty
- But they were more addicted to horse and donkey flesh if obtainable.
- Extract from : « Ranching, Sport and Travel » by Thomas Carson
- He had ascertained that no picture post cards of it were obtainable in the village.
- Extract from : « A harum-scarum schoolgirl » by Angela Brazil
- The duration of the light in this case far exceeds that obtainable with rods.
- Extract from : « Fragments of science, V. 1-2 » by John Tyndall
Synonyms for obtainable
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019