Antonyms for nonattendance
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-uh-ten-duh ns|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn əˈtɛn dəns|
Definition of nonattendance
- As in absence : noun state of not being present
- As in hooky : noun cut
- We find, therefore, that during the first session 503 he was continually fined for nonattendance.
- Extract from : « Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine, Volume 65, No. 402, April, 1849 » by Various
- What, if anything, did you learn at that time regarding Lee's attendance or nonattendance in school?
- Extract from : « Warren Commission (1 of 26): Hearings Vol. I (of 15) » by The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy
Synonyms for nonattendance
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019