Antonyms for non-fulfillment
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-foo l-fil-muh nt|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn fʊlˈfɪl mənt|
Definition of non-fulfillment
- As in frustration : noun disappointment, thwarting
- Often, too, is the parent reminded of his promise and of its non-fulfillment.
- Extract from : « Mrs Whittelsey's Magazine for Mothers and Daughters » by Various
- A business appointment in town is no excuse for their non-fulfillment.
- Extract from : « If You're Going to Live in the Country » by Thomas H. Ormsbee and Richmond Huntley
Synonyms for non-fulfillment
- bitter pill
- old one-two
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019