Antonyms for neglectfully
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : ni-glekt-fuhl|
|Phonetic Transcription : nɪˈglɛkt fəl|
Definition of neglectfullyOrigin :
- 1640s, from neglect + -ful. Related: Neglectfully; neglectfulness. Earlier in same sense was neglective (1610s).
- As in carelessly : adv heedlessly
- As in unconsciously : adv without thinking
- Do not sigh a poor assent to the truth of it, and then pass by neglectfully on the other side.
- Extract from : « Thoughts for the Quiet Hour » by Various
Synonyms for neglectfully
- without care
- without concern
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019