Antonyms for neediness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : nee-dee-nis|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈni di nɪs|
Definition of neediness
- noun poverty
- But in our day it is necessity, neediness, that prevails, and lends a degraded humanity under its iron yoke.
- Extract from : « The Aesthetical Essays » by Friedrich Schiller
- But everywhere the ill-assorted marriage of pretentiousness and neediness was apparent.
- Extract from : « The Historical Nights' Entertainment » by Rafael Sabatini
- After a short experience of three weeks Comte returned to neediness and contentment.
- Extract from : « Critical Miscellanies (Vol. 3 of 3) » by John Morley
Synonyms for neediness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019