Synonyms for wickedness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : wik-id-nis|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈwɪk ɪd nɪs|
Top 10 synonyms for wickedness Other synonyms for the word wickedness
Définition of wickednessOrigin :
- c.1300, from wicked + -ness.
- noun sunfulness
- noun sinfulness
- It was not that she could not say "I have done no wickedness;" let us place this heroine in no false light.
- Extract from : « The Spenders » by Harry Leon Wilson
- You don't know, darling, the wickedness of that villainous baggage.
- Extract from : « The Imaginary Invalid » by Molire
- He was working himself into a rage over the wickedness of Taku-Wakin.
- Extract from : « The Trail Book » by Mary Austin
- Mankind has not been capable of more utter cruelty and wickedness than were in their hearts.
- Extract from : « In the Valley » by Harold Frederic
- Idolatry indeed is wickedness; but it is the thing, not the name, which is so.
- Extract from : « The Works of Whittier, Volume VII (of VII) » by John Greenleaf Whittier
- What was 't you said about our going to that sink of wickedness at Providence?
- Extract from : « The Works of Whittier, Volume V (of VII) » by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Hasty you may have been, but I know that wickedness never had a lodgment in your heart.
- Extract from : « The Hunted Outlaw » by Anonymous
- I will not hear it from your lips, and with the taint of your wickedness upon it.
- Extract from : « Little Dorrit » by Charles Dickens
- May he forgive the folly and wickedness of many who have gotten it up!
- Extract from : « Slavery Ordained of God » by Rev. Fred A. Ross, D.D.
- He did not feel the wickedness of that kind of thing as I did.
- Extract from : « Ranald Bannerman's Boyhood » by George MacDonald
Antonyms for wickedness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019