Synonyms for unfaltering
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : fawl-ter|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈfɔl tər|
Top 10 synonyms for unfaltering
Définition of unfalteringOrigin :
- 1660s, from un- (1) "not" + present participle of falter. Related: Unfalteringly.
- adj steadfast
- He hesitated, looking at her firmly with his unfaltering gaze.
- Extract from : « A Spirit in Prison » by Robert Hichens
- From that time until the present year she has been unfaltering in her devotion.
- Extract from : « The History of Woman Suffrage, Volume IV » by Various
- But courage was unfaltering, faith undimmed, power unabated.
- Extract from : « Masterpieces of Negro Eloquence » by Various
- How many reasons for your deep and unfaltering affection for each other!
- Extract from : « The Wedding Ring » by T. De Witt Talmage
- Now, from Alicia's manner it was plain that the blow had fallen from an unfaltering hand.
- Extract from : « Half a Hero » by Anthony Hope
- Her unfaltering logic notwithstanding, I felt this about Paulina as I listened.
- Extract from : « The Long Run » by Edith Wharton
- With unfaltering step he walked to the great chair and seated himself.
- Extract from : « The Doomsman » by Van Tassel Sutphen
- Now His unfaltering trust in His Father has its sweet reward.
- Extract from : « Quiet Talks on the Crowned Christ of Revelation » by S. D. Gordon
- Unfaltering in courage and allegiance to the Master, his “No!”
- Extract from : « The Fugitives » by R.M. Ballantyne
- Reed's eyes lost a little of their eagerness; but his smile was unfaltering.
- Extract from : « The Brentons » by Anna Chapin Ray
Antonyms for unfaltering
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019