Synonyms for uncounted
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uhn-koun-tid|
|Phonetic Transcription : ʌnˈkaʊn tɪd|
Top 10 synonyms for uncounted
Définition of uncounted
- adj innumerable
- adj not counted
- It had the authority of precedent in uncounted graduate classes.
- Extract from : « A Breath of Prairie and other stories » by Will Lillibridge
- In spite of my winding it my watch stopped and the hours slipped by uncounted.
- Extract from : « The Floating Island of Madness » by Jason Kirby
- Mines, of course, there were and had been for uncounted centuries.
- Extract from : « Herbert Hoover » by Vernon Kellogg
- He took the sack of credits and tossed it toward a drawer, uncounted.
- Extract from : « Police Your Planet » by Lester del Rey
- But there were Indian trails, which had been trodden for uncounted generations, leading west.
- Extract from : « The Adventures of the Chevalier De La Salle and His Companions, in Their Explorations of the Prairies, Forests, Lakes, and Rivers, of the New World, and Their Interviews with the Savage Tribes, Two Hundred Years Ago » by John S. C. Abbott
- What pleasures where sense lavished its uncounted varieties?
- Extract from : « Paul Clifford, Complete » by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- And his fate was shared by uncounted others, here and elsewhere.
- Extract from : « A German deserter's war experience » by Anonymous
- If it were, we should have peace of mind and uncounted generations of good citizens.
- Extract from : « Concerning Children » by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- Not bad, remarked Stuart; considering our day of uncounted hours.
- Extract from : « Twos and Threes » by G. B. Stern
- Dear reader, for a brief day, the Cross; for uncounted ages, the Crown!
- Extract from : « The Life and Beauties of Fanny Fern » by Anonymous
Antonyms for uncounted
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019