Synonyms for sure thing
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for sure thing
Définition of sure thing
- noun certain thing
- But one sure thing, he said he'd look after me, an' he will.
- Extract from : « Thoroughbreds » by W. A. Fraser
- Sure thing—if you've thought up that supper for me and Cap'n Dan'l.
- Extract from : « Cap'n Dan's Daughter » by Joseph C. Lincoln
- Now, I've had friends who've been aldermen, and they say it's a sure thing, like shaking with your own dice.
- Extract from : « Cape Cod Stories » by Joseph C. Lincoln
- It's no sure thing with these old 'chutes; they're probably rotten!
- Extract from : « The Finding of Haldgren » by Charles Willard Diffin
- "Sure thing; I was just about starting," he replied, instantly.
- Extract from : « They of the High Trails » by Hamlin Garland
- It had no value outside the state and was not a sure thing in it.
- Extract from : « Old Rail Fence Corners » by Various
- Stevens and some of the girls in her set say it was considered a sure thing.
- Extract from : « The Call of the Beaver Patrol » by V. T. Sherman
- "Sure thing, it's me," says I, grabbin' the hands before she could change her mind.
- Extract from : « Torchy » by Sewell Ford
- "Dick's coming to you, sure thing," and took it into the bedroom.
- Extract from : « Ambrotox and Limping Dick » by Oliver Fleming
- Well, we'll never catch them if we sit here all day; that's a sure thing!
- Extract from : « The Girl Scouts' Good Turn » by Edith Lavell
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019