Synonyms for safekeeping
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : seyf-kee-ping|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈseɪfˈki pɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for safekeeping Other synonyms for the word safekeeping
Définition of safekeeping
- noun protection
- These he put for safekeeping in the hands of one of the Spaniards with whom he lived.
- Extract from : « The Autobiography of St. Ignatius » by Saint Ignatius Loyola
- They will not need to build a new wing to the jail for his safekeeping.
- Extract from : « The Battle with the Slum » by Jacob A. Riis.
- They made their way to the cellar, a precaution as to the safekeeping of the prisoners.
- Extract from : « Ted Marsh on an Important Mission » by Elmer Sherwood
- Here it was placed for safekeeping with the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Extract from : « The Fairfax County Courthouse » by Ross D. Netherton
- Juno had left these apples with the Hesperides for safekeeping.
- Extract from : « A History of Art for Beginners and Students » by Clara Erskine Clement
- So they thought he might have sent the new will to you for safekeeping.
- Extract from : « A Collection of Stories, Reviews and Essays » by Willa Cather
- The dinner-pails had been given for safekeeping into the hands of the teacher.
- Extract from : « Bright Ideas for Entertaining » by Mrs. Herbert B. Linscott
- I scarcely know; odds and ends put there for safekeeping, I suppose.
- Extract from : « Life in Dixie during the War » by Mary A. H. Gay
- One leaves a mark with you for safekeeping and pays you a penny the year to guard it.
- Extract from : « The Syndic » by C.M. Kornbluth
- I got that word from Professor Green, which I put down in my notebook for safekeeping.
- Extract from : « Tripping with the Tucker Twins » by Nell Speed
Antonyms for safekeeping
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019