Synonyms for regularly
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : reg-yuh-ler-lee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈrɛg yə lər li|
Top 10 synonyms for regularly
Définition of regularlyOrigin :
- 1520s, "at proper times," from regular + -ly (2). Meaning "in accordance with rules" is from 1560s.
- adv as a matter of usual practice
- adv with little or no deviation
- However, he was regularly engaged, and it was of no use for me to say anything against him.
- Extract from : « Brave and Bold » by Horatio Alger
- He forced himself to face them regularly as a penance and a corrective.
- Extract from : « The Spenders » by Harry Leon Wilson
- A thorough examination should be regularly made, and I will promote it.
- Extract from : « United States Presidents' Inaugural Speeches » by Various
- But I have not yet regularly described the genus and species of which I am treating.
- Extract from : « Tales And Novels, Volume 9 (of 10) » by Maria Edgeworth
- Little Lucie she taught, as regularly, as if they had all been united in their English home.
- Extract from : « A Tale of Two Cities » by Charles Dickens
- You would have thought he was embarking at the regularly appointed rendezvous.
- Extract from : « The Forest » by Stewart Edward White
- On nearly all the tablets the words "zeal" or "zealous" regularly appeared.
- Extract from : « Jan and Her Job » by L. Allen Harker
- The garden is regularly started in the Spring, but seldom amounts to much.
- Extract from : « The Negro Farmer » by Carl Kelsey
- Large quantities are regularly shipped to various parts of the country.
- Extract from : « Aztec Land » by Maturin M. Ballou
- Regularly thenceforward his eyes had to be examined by oculists.
- Extract from : « War Letters of a Public-School Boy » by Paul Jones.
Antonyms for regularly
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019