Synonyms for parkings
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : par-king|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈpær kɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for parkings Other synonyms for the word parkings
Définition of parkingsOrigin :
- "act of putting (a vehicle) in a certain place," 1915, verbal noun from park (v.). Parking lot is from 1920; parking ticket attested by 1925. Parking brake recorded from 1929.
- As in necking : noun kissing
- As in kissing : noun osculation
- You would disgrace me before honourable and noble ladies, wid your tavern howlings, and your parkings and your pellowings!
- Extract from : « Rob of the Bowl, Vol. I (of 2) » by John P. Kennedy
- These parkings were in the shape of an oval, called a corral, a narrow opening being left only at each end.
- Extract from : « The Prairie Schooner » by William Francis Hooker
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019