Synonyms for oxygenate
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : ok-si-juh-neyt|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈɒk sɪ dʒəˌneɪt|
Définition of oxygenate
- verb add oxygen
- Take several long, deep breaths, oxygenate the bloodstream, then fill the lungs once and slide down under the surface.
- Extract from : « The Sensitive Man » by Poul William Anderson
- Can you breathe freely and easily the proper amount of air to oxygenate your blood and give you health and strength?
- Extract from : « Aims and Aids for Girls and Young Women » by George Sumner Weaver
- The iron must be dissolved in nitro-muriatic acid, to oxygenate those two bodies.
- Extract from : « A Dictionary of Arts, Manufactures and Mines » by Andrew Ure
Words or expressions associated with your search
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019