Synonyms for meticulousness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : muh-tik-yuh-luhs|
|Phonetic Transcription : məˈtɪk yə ləs|
Top 10 synonyms for meticulousness
Définition of meticulousnessOrigin :
- 1862, from meticulous + -ness. Earlier in the same sense was meticulosity (1650s).
- noun thoroughness
- But most of its contents suffer, not merely from Naturalist grime, but from Naturalist meticulousness.
- Extract from : « A History of the French Novel, Vol. 2 » by George Saintsbury
- The whole area was under Roman rule and was subjected to the industriousness and meticulousness of Empire.
- Extract from : « After the Rain » by Sam Vaknin
Antonyms for meticulousness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019