Synonyms for friendliness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : frend-lee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈfrɛnd li|
Top 10 synonyms for friendliness Other synonyms for the word friendliness
Définition of friendlinessOrigin :
- Old English freondlic; see friend (n.) + -ly (1). Related: Friendlily; friendliness.
- noun companionability
- Her intuition confirmed his own protestations of friendliness.
- Extract from : « The Spenders » by Harry Leon Wilson
- In its poor degree let its outcome be in truth and friendliness.
- Extract from : « Weighed and Wanting » by George MacDonald
- Finally she turned to Grant with an honest impulse of friendliness.
- Extract from : « Good Indian » by B. M. Bower
- Let that feeling represent what I could tell you, and commit her to your friendliness with my thanks.'
- Extract from : « Little Dorrit » by Charles Dickens
- His equanimity was almost winsome, and I saw that friendliness was going to be his tactics.
- Extract from : « The Cavalier » by George Washington Cable
- Persisting in my friendliness my questions slowly drew him out.
- Extract from : « The Harbor » by Ernest Poole
- The wild cowpuncher had saddled his mare for him, and the friendliness of the act pleased him.
- Extract from : « The Night Riders » by Ridgwell Cullum
- I laid a hand for an instant in kindliness and friendliness upon her shoulder.
- Extract from : « The Strolling Saint » by Raphael Sabatini
- He nodded to the Seneschal with a friendliness that turned him sick with fright.
- Extract from : « St. Martin's Summer » by Rafael Sabatini
- It felicitously combined suggestions of chivalry and friendliness.
- Extract from : « Scaramouche » by Rafael Sabatini
Antonyms for friendliness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019