Synonyms for air gun
|Grammar : Noun|
Définition of air gun
- noun pneumatic gun
- They had sun glasses and an air gun and instruments for latitude and longitude.
- Extract from : « The Young Alaskans on the Missouri » by Emerson Hough
- He had owned the air gun two weeks now, and he hadn't killed a thing.
- Extract from : « Frank of Freedom Hill » by Samuel A. Derieux
- All day he sat by the open window with his work, an air gun at his side.
- Extract from : « The Prodigal Village » by Irving Bacheller
- The pistol has no recoil and hardly more noise than an air gun.
- Extract from : « The Modern Pistol and How to Shoot It » by Walter Winans
- I want to borrow an air gun and pot at them, but Miss Carson won't let me.
- Extract from : « The Luckiest Girl in the School » by Angela Brazil
- The Green Bag inquiry police claimed that an air gun had been discharged at the Prince and made an attack on the crowd.
- Extract from : « A History of the Nineteenth Century, Year by Year » by Edwin Emerson
- One of these 'ere dratted visitors pretendin' to want an air gun, was all we 'ad in yesterday.
- Extract from : « Kipps » by H. G. Wells
- First you compress some air in the upper part of the barrel of the air gun; then you suddenly release it.
- Extract from : « Common Science » by Carleton W. Washburne
- After an inhalation which suggested the charging of an air gun, Mrs. Harnden pulled the verbal trigger.
- Extract from : « When Egypt Went Broke » by Holman Day
- He gets a bunch of things—an air gun, and a train that goes around when you wind her up.
- Extract from : « The Children's Book of Christmas Stories » by Various
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019