Synonyms for aide de camp
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : eyd-duh-kamp|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈeɪd dəˈkæmp|
Top 10 synonyms for aide de camp Other synonyms for the word aide de camp
Définition of aide de camp
- As in aide : noun assistant
- As in aide-de-camp : noun right-hand person
- As in aid/aide : noun person who helps
- But you were very right, Edward, to refuse the situation of aide de camp.
- Extract from : « Waverley » by Sir Walter Scott
- His duty as aide de camp over, Ronald rejoined his regiment.
- Extract from : « Bonnie Prince Charlie » by G. A. Henty
- The Colonel, as the aide de camp of the Prince, felt obliged to embark.
- Extract from : « The Enemies of Women » by Vicente Blasco Ibez
- "His majesty desires to know if his excellency is better," said an aide de camp.
- Extract from : « The Confessions of Harry Lorrequer, Complete » by Charles James Lever (1806-1872)
- Montcalm's own aide de camp was De Bougainville, more famed in after years on sea than land.
- Extract from : « A Historical Geography of the British Colonies » by Charles Prestwood Lucas
- I was courier, valet, and cook to M. de Vareuil, aide–de–camp to the General Marceau; both lie dead together before you.
- Extract from : « The Prairie-Bird » by Charles Augustus Murray
- A man, whom I suppose to be the aide de camp de service, came forward to receive me and invited me to sit down.
- Extract from : « The Greville Memoirs (Third Part) Volume I (of II) » by Charles Cavendish Fulke Greville
- As he went forward I said to the aide de camp: "You can see for yourself, Sir, that my husband did not fire."
- Extract from : « New York Times Current History; The European War, Vol 2, No. 3, June, 1915 » by Various
- Finally, its purport, as stated by me above, is vouched for by Captain Ware as the aide de camp.
- Extract from : « The Bay State Monthly, Vol. II, No. 6, March, 1885 » by Various
- It was not at Toulon, as has been stated, that Bonaparte took Duroc into the artillery, and made him his 'aide de camp'.
- Extract from : « Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, Complete » by Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne
Antonyms for aide de camp
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019