Synonyms for ags
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ag|
|Phonetic Transcription : æg|
Définition of agsOrigin :
- abbreviation of agriculture, attested from 1918, American English.
- As in attorney general : noun chief legal officer
- The same negative result is to be derived from the fact that Ags.
- Extract from : « Torrent of Portyngale » by Unknown
- Letters to Des Maizeaux (one interesting, offering him pecuniary assistance) in Ags.
- Extract from : « Notes & Queries, No. 37. Saturday, July 13, 1850 » by Various
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019