Synonyms for addressees
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-re-see, uh-dre-see|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌæd rɛˈsi, ə drɛˈsi|
Top 10 synonyms for addressees Other synonyms for the word addressees
Définition of addresseesOrigin :
- 1810; see address (v.) + -ee.
- As in inhabitant : noun person who is resident of habitation
- As in occupant : noun person who resides in a place
- As in tenant : noun person who leases a place
- As in receiver : noun recipient
- All printed matter (periodicals and other) should be delivered to the addressees.
- Extract from : « The Russian Turmoil » by Anton Ivanovich Denikin
- Full information on what is known of each of the addressees will be found in the introductions to the poems in the commentary.
- Extract from : « The Last Poems of Ovid » by Ovid
- The anecdotes dealing with the reception of these letters by their addressees are all fabulous in character.
- Extract from : « Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, Volume 17, Slice 4 » by Various
Antonyms for addressees
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019