Synonyms for accommodations
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-kom-uh-dey-shuh n|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˌkɒm əˈdeɪ ʃən|
Top 10 synonyms for accommodations Other synonyms for the word accommodations
Définition of accommodationsOrigin :
- "lodgings and entertainment," see accommodation.
- noun place of residence, usually temporary
- Travel was slow in those days; accommodations were few and far between.
- Extract from : « When the West Was Young » by Frederick R. Bechdolt
- It should be understood that the accommodations were of the rudest character.
- Extract from : « War from the Inside » by Frederick L. (Frederick Lyman) Hitchcock
- There were no accommodations for the wives of officers there.
- Extract from : « Hidden Hand » by Emma Dorothy Eliza Nevitte Southworth
- But perhaps we'll stay in Simpson's Corners, if there are any accommodations.
- Extract from : « Dave Porter At Bear Camp » by Edward Stratemeyer
- These were our accommodations for the night, and perhaps several nights and days.
- Extract from : « A Woman who went to Alaska » by May Kellogg Sullivan
- They could find no accommodations so no unoccupied bed was safe for its owners.
- Extract from : « Old Rail Fence Corners » by Various
- So they had better ride it there, where they'll have passengers' accommodations and be comfortable.
- Extract from : « Spacehounds of IPC » by Edward Elmer Smith
- There are accommodations for ten persons to undress at the same time.
- Extract from : « Museum of Antiquity » by L. W. Yaggy
- There is a soldiers' and sailors' home here with accommodations for 1,600 persons.
- Extract from : « The Greatest Highway in the World » by Anonymous
- Debby's first thought was of Hester and her accommodations at school.
- Extract from : « Hester's Counterpart » by Jean K. Baird
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019