Synonyms for above mentioned
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-buhv-men-shuh nd|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈbʌvˌmɛn ʃənd|
Top 10 synonyms for above mentioned Other synonyms for the word above mentioned
- ahead of
- one time
- the above-mentioned
- the particular
Définition of above mentionedOrigin :
- 1707, from above and past tense of mention. Above-named is recorded from c.1600.
- As in preceding : adj earlier, above
- As in prior : adj earlier
- As in those : adj the indicated
- Mr. John A. McClung is the author of the above mentioned work.
- Extract from : « The Emigrant » by Frederick William Thomas
- Through the opposite door came the above mentioned "ladyship."
- Extract from : « Debts of Honor » by Maurus Jkai
- Given under my hand and seal the day and year above mentioned.
- Extract from : « Watch Yourself Go By » by Al. G. Field
- The last is mother-in-law of the above mentioned Madonna Giulia.
- Extract from : « Lucretia Borgia » by Ferdinand Gregorovius
- There were also other causes: but the above mentioned are the most prominent.
- Extract from : « A Modern History, From the Time of Luther to the Fall of Napoleon » by John Lord, A.M.
- The demonstration of this is very like unto the above mentioned, of five parts.
- Extract from : « The Way To Geometry » by Peter Ramus
- Undoubtedly, the last rule to permit exception is that above mentioned.
- Extract from : « Auction of To-day » by Milton C. Work
- The above mentioned is the most abundant in the Western Himalayas.
- Extract from : « Birds of the Indian Hills » by Douglas Dewar
- Besides the three above mentioned, Frigga had other attendants in her train.
- Extract from : « Myths of the Norsemen » by H. A. Guerber
- With the exception of the above mentioned, corpses are usually burnt.
- Extract from : « Castes and Tribes of Southern India » by Edgar Thurston
Antonyms for above mentioned
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019