Antonyms for unwrap
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : uhn-rap|
|Phonetic Transcription : ʌnˈræp|
Definition of unwrapOrigin :
- late 14c., from un- (2) + wrap. Related: Unwrapped; unwrapping.
- verb open
- His first act was to unwrap one of the coster lights, and set it on fire.
- Extract from : « Darry the Life Saver » by Frank V. Webster
- When she proved too languid to unwrap the box, I was seriously uneasy.
- Extract from : « The Thing from the Lake » by Eleanor M. Ingram
- Neither would he unwrap the mystery-thing, for fear that its power might escape.
- Extract from : « The Giant of the North » by R.M. Ballantyne
- They watched it unwrap the package and take the metal plate in its hands.
- Extract from : « The Defenders » by Philip K. Dick
- When this has properly seasoned the meat, take from the fire, unwrap and drain.
- Extract from : « Housekeeping in Old Virginia » by Marion Cabell Tyree
- The master of Egypt bade them unwrap the gift that he might see it.
- Extract from : « Famous Affinities of History, Vol 1-4, Complete » by Lyndon Orr
- I had no time to unwrap them, but I could feel some of them.
- Extract from : « South from Hudson Bay » by E. C. [Ethel Claire] Brill
- Will grabbed his brother, and helped to unwrap the coverings.
- Extract from : « Two Boy Gold Miners » by Frank V. Webster
- To delay her departure, she bought a candy bar and began to unwrap it.
- Extract from : « Ghost Beyond the Gate » by Mildred A. Wirt
- Well, then you'll have to unwrap it, I guess, and pretend to do something.
- Extract from : « The Story of a Doctor's Telephone--Told by His Wife » by Ellen M. Firebaugh
Synonyms for unwrap
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019