Antonyms for unplanned
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : plan|
|Phonetic Transcription : plæn|
Definition of unplannedOrigin :
- by 1804, from un- (1) "not" + past participle of plan.
- adj not planned
- His walk, unplanned as it was, drew him towards the center of the city.
- Extract from : « The Blower of Bubbles » by Arthur Beverley Baxter
- So the meeting of Harley Kennan with the man was unplanned and eventful.
- Extract from : « Michael, Brother of Jerry » by Jack London
- The heedless, unplanned adventuring of an irresponsible American captain.
- Extract from : « Wide Courses » by James Brendan Connolly
- That feeling of fear sent a few men, by an unplanned concert of action, to a certain bank before ten o'clock one morning.
- Extract from : « Quiet Talks with World Winners » by S. D. Gordon
- I think well soon solve the secret of this civilian passenger who has met an unplanned death.
- Extract from : « Dave Darrin and the German Submarines » by H. Irving Hancock
- I've found that five minutes of planning is worth five hours of unplanned work.
- Extract from : « A Thousand Ways to Please a Husband » by Louise Bennett Weaver
- Unplanned meals also lead to an unconscious extravagance in buying and an unnecessary accumulation of left-overs.
- Extract from : « Foods That Will Win The War And How To Cook Them (1918) » by C. Houston Goudiss and Alberta M. Goudiss
- How natural and unpremeditated, how very ordinary and unplanned to the natural eye seem the movements of St. Peter!
- Extract from : « The Expositor's Bible: The Acts of the Apostles, Vol. 2 » by G. T. Stokes
- He had evidently risen from his work and entered the living-room on an unplanned impulse.
- Extract from : « The Return of Peter Grimm » by David Belasco
- On this burning forest-border a picturesque, unplanned wild-animal parade passed before me.
- Extract from : « The Spell of the Rockies » by Enos A. Mills
Synonyms for unplanned
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019