Antonyms for nuttier
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : nuht-ee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈnʌt i|
Definition of nuttierOrigin :
- early 15c., "nut-like," from nut + -y (2). Meaning "crazy" is from 1898 (see nuts); earlier "amorous, in love (with)," 1821. Related: Nuttiness.
- adj mentally deranged
- adj deranged
- He had his own theories about disease and its cause, old age, and so on—all nuttier than a fruit cake.
- Extract from : « Of Stegner's Folly » by Richard S. Shaver
- A little while out here alone and I'd be nuttier than old Dunbar will ever be, even if he keeps on getting nuttier all the time.
- Extract from : « To Each His Star » by Bryce Walton
Synonyms for nuttier
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019