Antonyms for noner
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : nuhn|
|Phonetic Transcription : nʌn|
Definition of nonerOrigin :
- Old English nan (pron.) "not one, not any," from ne "not" (see no) + an "one" (see one). Cognate with Old Saxon, Middle Low German nen, Old Norse neinn, Middle Dutch, Dutch neen, Old High German, German nein "no," and analogous to Latin non- (see non-). As an adverb from c.1200. As an adjective, since c.1600 reduced to no except in a few archaic phrases, especially before vowels, such as none other, none the worse.
- As in nil : adj nonexistent
- Noner ma wife's frien's ner noner ma frien's 'll come near ma res'dence.
- Extract from : « The Monster and Other Stories » by Stephen Crane
- Yas'm, I know I is, but dar wan' noner dese yer signs dat I see now.
- Extract from : « The Builders » by Ellen Glasgow
Synonyms for noner
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019