Antonyms for non-toxic
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : tok-sik|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈtɒk sɪk|
Definition of non-toxicOrigin :
- also nontoxic, 1892, from non- + toxic.
- As in safe : adj not dangerous
- As in unoffensive : adj harmless
- As in harmless : adj not injurious or dangerous
- The double salt is non-toxic, though sometimes in exceedingly weak patients it produces vertigo.
- Extract from : « The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines » by T. H. Pardo de Tavera
- Third, lytic agents in the blood serum may play the chief rle in the liberation of the toxic agent from its non-toxic combination.
- Extract from : « Handbook of Medical Entomology » by William Albert Riley
Synonyms for non-toxic
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019