Antonyms for non-believers
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-bi-lee-ver|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn bɪˈli vər|
Definition of non-believers
- As in nonbeliever : noun unbeliever
- As in unbeliever : noun skeptic
- As in iconoclast : noun detractor
- The late Sultan was extremely sensitive about coming in close contact with non-believers in the principles of the blessed Prophet.
- Extract from : « The Continental Monthly, Vol. 2, No. 2, August, 1862 » by Various
- There will probably be a special preaching service for non-believers, and a communion service with the Christians.
- Extract from : « The Gist of Japan » by R. B. Peery
- To some it was horrifying to think of admitting the testimony of non-believers and Atheists.
- Extract from : « History of the Constitutions of Iowa » by Benjamin F. Shambaugh
Synonyms for non-believers
- doubting Thomas
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019