Antonyms for nemine contradicente
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : ne-mi-ne kohn-trah-di-ken-te; English nem-uh-nee kon-truh-di-sen-tee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈnɛ mɪˌnɛ ˌkoʊn trɑ dɪˈkɛn tɛ; English ˈnɛm əˌni ˌkɒn trə dɪˈsɛn ti|
Definition of nemine contradicente
- As in unanimously : adv of one mind
- The constitutio de fide has been adopted by the Ecumenical Council, nemine contradicente.
- Extract from : « Punchinello, Vol. 1, No. 7, May 14, 1870 » by Various
- Shortly after, he was chosen knight of the shire of that county, nemine contradicente, and proved a deadly enemy to the king.
- Extract from : « Brief Lives (Vol. 2 of 2) » by John Aubrey
- Bromley is chosen Speaker, nemine contradicente: Do you understand those two words?
- Extract from : « The Journal to Stella » by Jonathan Swift
- A council of war was then held, and it was resolved, nemine contradicente, to fight.
- Extract from : « Memoirs of the Jacobites of 1715 and 1745. » by Mrs. Thomson
- It was damned by the universal cry of the town, nemine contradicente but the conceited poet.
- Extract from : « Dryden's Works (8 of 18): Amphitryon; King Arthur; Cleomenes; Love Triumphant » by John Dryden
- Near twelve millions have been granted this year, not only 'nemine contradicente', but, 'nemine quicquid dicente'.
- Extract from : « The PG Edition of Chesterfield's Letters to His Son » by The Earl of Chesterfield
- My opinion was applauded both by the Frondeurs and the Prince's party, and carried almost 'nemine contradicente'.
- Extract from : « The Memoirs of Cardinal de Retz, Complete » by Jean Francois Paul de Gondi, Cardinal de Retz
Synonyms for nemine contradicente
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019