Antonyms for necropsy
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : nek-rop-see|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈnɛk rɒp si|
Definition of necropsyOrigin :
- "post-mortem examination," 1839, from necro- + opsis "a sight" (see eye (n.)). As a verb, recorded from 1889.
- As in postmortem : noun analysis after death
- As in autopsy : noun examination of dead body
- As in dissection : noun cutting up, particularly of a dead body
- Necropsy protocols usually are incomplete and unsatisfactory in their descriptions of the heart.
- Extract from : « Scurvy Past and Present » by Alfred Fabian Hess
Synonyms for necropsy
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019