Antonyms for necrology
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : nuh-krol-uh-jee, ne-|
|Phonetic Transcription : nəˈkrɒl ə dʒi, nɛ-|
Definition of necrologyOrigin :
- "register of deaths, obituary," 1705, from necro- + -logy.
- As in obituary : noun notice of person's death
- As in death notice : noun obituary
- Necrology—The association has lost heavily by death during the past year.
- Extract from : « Papers and Proceedings of the Thirty-fourth Annual Meeting of the American Library Association Held at Ottawa, Canada June 26-July 2, 1912 » by Various
Synonyms for necrology
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019