Antonyms for nattiness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : nat-ee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈnæt i|
Definition of nattinessOrigin :
- 1785, "neat, smart," originally slang, perhaps an altered form of 16c. nettie "neat, natty," from Middle English net "pure, fine, elegant" (see neat). Related: Nattily.
- As in cleanliness : noun cleanness
- These earthly objects have a comeliness, a simple dignity, and nattiness which are beyond the reach of art.
- Extract from : « Revisiting the Earth » by James Langdon Hill
- "I think he looks neat to the point of nattiness, which is finical in a man," Beth answered.
- Extract from : « The Beth Book » by Sarah Grand
- One of those women who are all shirt and collar and nattiness, with a gold fox for a tie-pin and a hunting-crop under the arm.
- Extract from : « The Woman With The Fan » by Robert Hichens
Synonyms for nattiness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019