Antonyms for narcotize
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : nahr-kuh-tahyz|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈnɑr kəˌtaɪz|
Definition of narcotize
- verb drug
- The instruction I gave him was in these words: "I want you to narcotize those women to within an inch of their lives."
- Extract from : « A System of Practical Medicine By American Authors, Vol. II » by Various
- A mystic beverage secretly used by our most popular novelists and poets to regulate the imagination and narcotize the conscience.
- Extract from : « The Devil's Dictionary » by Ambrose Bierce
- They fascinate even when they excite, and soothe and narcotize in the communication of their subtle power.
- Extract from : « A Trooper Galahad » by Charles King
- It is upon this very principle that the same amount of wine may stimulate at dinner, but narcotize when taken in the forenoon.
- Extract from : « Tobacco and Alcohol » by John Fiske
Synonyms for narcotize
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019